About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
Welcome to our blog! We are friends, sisters, and photographers. We love what we do and are so thankful God has allowed us to have such an amazing opportunity to meet so many amazing people and capture their wonderful lives through the camera. Hope you take the time to check out our blog and leave a comment. We would love to hear from you!!! ~The Girls at TGC :)

Friday, November 7, 2008

To Cut or Not to Cut...that is the question.

Lately I have had an on going battle with myself... should I cut my daughters beautiful long locks? She is 3 years old and her hair reaches almost past her bottom :) Her bangs have been trimmed since was about 6 months old but her ends have never been touched. You can tell in this recent picture below how long, curly and blonde her baby hair is at the ends, but it is so tangliy and unmanageable! She just hates to have it brushed, which of course goes with out saying, but I feel so "torn" right now.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




I either want to cut it short-Suri Cruise style or keep it long with the curls....

I need your help!!

Vote below!

1 comment:

TGC Photography said...

Looks like the voting is still going on! I will give it till Monday and then I will make a decision! Thanks to all who voted! :)

Dylan's Mom